Dat Quick Registration

Email:


Username:





Don't worry; we hate spam with a passion.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50
    1. #26
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      You're god damn right.

      Fight fire with fire.

      You gonna just beg them to stop? we tried your way.

      That's why this happened.
      no, this happened because they were welcomed into the country to begin with, which is what i'd do differently

    2. #27
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      is they dead?

    3. #28
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Islam is no less a "hate group" than the KKK and I think we need to recognize that on a legal level and begin treating it as such.
      i know many peaceful and patriotic (to america) muslims and this is just not true. however the extremists and terrorist sympathizers need to be deported before any hardworking "illegal" mexican

    4. #29
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I really wish they had used non-lethal force. I much prefer to hear what these psychos have to say while they spend their lives in prison.

      The video of one of them explaining his motives to a bystander while he still had blood on his hands was surreal.
      it's refreshing to me to see british police actually shoot some scumbags who deserve to die

    5. #30
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      if each of those niggas had a gun this wouldn't have happened
      if the black guys had guns?

    6. #31
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      i know many peaceful and patriotic (to america) muslims and this is just not true. however the extremists and terrorist sympathizers need to be deported before any hardworking "illegal" mexican
      Theres plenty of hardworking muslims in the country, i dont mind them. just the fucksticks that take all the handouts,vouchers, and foodstamps/welfare then turn around and start protesting and rioting over wanting the country to conform to Muslim ways. Just like Sweden, there are muslims staging a huge riot in Stockholm at this moment.

    7. #32
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      i know many peaceful and patriotic (to america) muslims and this is just not true. however the extremists and terrorist sympathizers need to be deported before any hardworking "illegal" mexican
      I know peaceful and patriotic KKK members.

      Your move, slick.

    8. #33
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Take their worthless asses to the Tower of London and torture the fucks to get what ever information they need to get, then cut their heads off and put their heads on pikes.
      times like this make me wish the British Empire still went medieval over this kind of shit.

      tear their body in half in front of a crowd and see how many more step up to take their place.

    9. #34
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      yea let's be even more barbaric than them
      because treating them with kindness is working so well in europe.


    10. #35
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Theres plenty of hardworking muslims in the country, i dont mind them. just the fucksticks that take all the handouts,vouchers, and foodstamps/welfare then turn around and start protesting and rioting over wanting the country to conform to Muslim ways. Just like Sweden, there are muslims staging a huge riot in Stockholm at this moment.
      they'd be better off just deporting every single one of them.

      every fucking person on earth would applaud it, outside of liberals who don't matter.

    11. #36
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      if the black guys had guns?
      yeah, they only had knives

    12. #37
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      yeah, they only had knives
      one of them did, the second to get shot was pointing at the cops as he ran

    13. #38
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Can we do something about the Islam problem yet?!

      He is so right, as long as you allow them freedom in 'our' countries, they'll take advantage of those freedoms. Send them all to the shit hole like middle east and Afghanistan and let 'em live on the love of Allah and sand.
      Unfortunately they committed the crime in England,which is subject to the goddamn hippie European laws. Let me tell u these guys r gonna have it good, there's no death penalty. If u think due process is bad in the states,just read up on europe. There's an Islamic preacher in England who's been recorded several times calling for jihad. Bt the dude can't be deported to Jordan bcoz the EU court fears he'll be tortured. And the final kicker? The bastard's on welfare!

    14. #39
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Unfortunately they committed the crime in England,which is subject to the goddamn hippie European laws. Let me tell u these guys r gonna have it good, there's no death penalty. If u think due process is bad in the states,just read up on europe. There's an Islamic preacher in England who's been recorded several times calling for jihad. Bt the dude can't be deported to Jordan bcoz the EU court fears he'll be tortured. And the final kicker? The bastard's on welfare!
      islam has been waiting a long time to be able to take over developed nations.

      i'm sure they never dreamed it would be so easy.

    15. #40
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

    16. #41
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Both still alive and one of them did have a gun, just to clear up some of the misinformation ITT
      having the gun is what got the second guy shot twice more while on the ground, he probably dropped it and tried to get it while he was laying down or already had it in his hands.

    17. #42
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

    18. #43
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      yeah, they only had knives
      You're right. They wouldn't of had to charge the cops to get shot.

    19. #44
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      this dude ftw



      Disable Autoplay (option at the bottom)

    20. #45
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

    21. #46
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Dammit no sound at work, cliffs?
      hes a bangladeshi imman from london

      If you dislike the uk to the point of wanting to attack it, hand over your passport and leave. If you dont like the government policies, get involved in politics. If not willing to get involved, stfu. Says people need to stick together and unite against these types of extremist.

      If they did it in the name of god, no god would ever accept murder. theres no god in such heinous crime.
      if they have done it in the name of islam, islam condemns it categorically.
      if they have done it because they want to go to heaven, those who murder will never smell heaven
      if theyve done it in the name of muslims, no muslim would support them.
      they are simply lone rangers, criminal thugs, low life scum. put them in prison and keep them there for a long time

    22. #47
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

    23. #48
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Both still alive and one of them did have a gun, just to clear up some of the misinformation ITT
      How could they have a gun? I mean it's England, and guns are outlawed.

    24. #49
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      I'm going to start one of those twitter hashtags about them being too sexy to be terrorists

      http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...h-social-media

      https://twitter.com/Justiice4Jahar
      Last edited by spacedicks; 05-24-2013 at 05:22 AM.

    25. #50
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      How could they have a gun? I mean it's England, and guns are outlawed.
      1. no they arent
      2. theres no proof it even worked.
      3. it was an ancient piece of rusty shit


    Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright 2014 XERQ, INC. All rights reserved.