Dat Quick Registration

Email:


Username:





Don't worry; we hate spam with a passion.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Results 1 to 15 of 15
    1. #1
      Member

      Dr David Duke is releasing a new book called The Zionist Conspiracy! I can't wait!



      I am purchasing it as soon as it becomes available... The first chapter is FREE!...

      http://www.davidduke.com/?p=39634http://


    2. #2
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      i'll probably read the free chapter later when im bored...

    3. #3
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      I negged you due do your continuous rants about racism and your bigotry.
      Last edited by Com.pl.ex; 05-15-2013 at 03:52 PM.

    4. #4
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I negged you due do your continuous rants about racism and your bigotry.
      I edited your illiterate comment... Stay in school!

    5. #5
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I edited your illiterate comment... Stay in school!
      ugh.

    6. #6
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I edited your illiterate comment... Stay in school!
      what comment?

    7. #7
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      what comment?
      OMG...Seriously.. You edit after I point it out?

      Last edited by Ketchup; 05-15-2013 at 03:57 PM.

    8. #8
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      you disgust me as a human being.

    9. #9
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      you disgust me as a human being.
      I don't think you understand Zionism... It is Jewish Nationalism akin to Nazism, there is no difference and it's evil, I don't give a fuck if @XERQ bans me because this is a subject close to my heart. The problem with you and people like you, is that you don't have a clue. Because of Zionism the victimized Palestinians, who happen to live in their own lands are being slaughtered . God didn't give the Jews that land, the Jews took it from the other Semitic people that were there. Read your bible...

      1. Moses promised the promised land to the Jews
      2. Moses and his idiots following him wandered 40 days/nights
      3. Moses didn't find the promise land
      4. Moses dies, not finding the promise land
      5. Then poof, God tells Joshua of the Canaanites (modern day Palestinians) that the land is their land and the Jews go to war with the Canaanites (primarily) to solidify their presence in that region. And the old testament if full of wars and conflicts following Exodus and it has everything to do with the Jews TAKING the land... not really "God giving it to them." So keep holding onto that lie and keep calling me racist you idiot!

    10. #10
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I don't think you understand Zionism... It is Jewish Nationalism akin to Nazism, there is no difference and it's evil, I don't give a fuck if @XERQ bans me because this is a subject close to my heart. The problem with you and people like you, is that you don't have a clue. Because of Zionism the victimized Palestinians, who happen to live in their own lands are being slaughtered . God didn't give the Jews that land, the Jews took it from the other Semitic people that were there. Read your bible...

      1. Moses promised the promised land to the Jews
      2. Moses and his idiots following him wandered 40 days/nights
      3. Moses didn't find the promise land
      4. Moses dies, not finding the promise land
      5. Then poof, God tells Joshua of the Canaanites (modern day Palestinians) that the land is their land and the Jews go to war with the Canaanites (primarily) to solidify their presence in that region. And the old testament if full of wars and conflicts following Exodus and it has everything to do with the Jews TAKING the land... not really "God giving it to them." So keep holding onto that lie and keep calling me racist you idiot!
      all that stuff by you.

    11. #11
      Member

    12. #12
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      all that stuff by you.
      what's that supposed to mean?

    13. #13
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      How pathetic and miserable are you irl
      Top 5 xerq poster though

    14. #14
      Member
      I find it funny that a satire written by a Frenchman mocking Napoleon that was rewritten by the Russian secret police to legitimize pogrom and then used by the Nazis as a reason to kill off millions of European Jews.

      While it is to be expected that the likes of ketchup would still think this tripe is real it saddens me to know that children in Iran are taught this.

    15. #15
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I find it funny that a satire written by a Frenchman mocking Napoleon that was rewritten by the Russian secret police to legitimize pogrom and then used by the Nazis as a reason to kill off millions of European Jews.

      While it is to be expected that the likes of ketchup would still think this tripe is real it saddens me to know that children in Iran are taught this.



    Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright 2014 XERQ, INC. All rights reserved.