XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 10 of 13 First ... 678910111213 Last
      Originally posted by Member
      I don't care about using racist words, but maybe disallow them to be used in thread titles for the many people who post at work?

Kind of sucks logging in and having "nigger" written in half the thread titles. Personally I wouldn't care if racism was banned altogether but half the people would still use it anyways
      I like this, it's a good middle ground.

New proposed rule: b) No racist thread titles. We don't need prospective new members seeing that, and it degrades the quality and doesn't promote good fellowship.

New proposed rule: b) No racist thread titles. We don't need prospective new members seeing that, and it degrades the quality and doesn't promote good fellowship.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

who is the asshole going around adding elf cum to all the thread tags? Thread tags should only be available to the TS.
      I believe XERQ himself said he fines the tags funny and the anonymity of them adds to it.

I'd rather not have to see the word at all but this will work.

I believe XERQ himself said he fines the tags funny and the anonymity of them adds to it.
      This.

Enacted New Rule: 3) : Threads marked with the serious tag are no troll zones. Remember, promote good fellowship. (this makes more sense than having a separate "On-Topic" subforum)

this, please.
      It's already been removed from consideration, I won't be implementing this.

I could get behind this. I don't like clicking a thread that says "chick gives good head" and it's a gif of some bitch getting beheaded by a Mexican cartel.
      I agree

It's already been removed from consideration, I won't be implementing this.

I'm hoping the n-word gets used so much it loses all its power eventually.
      It has no power. People like you give it power. Most people on OT use it to describe a type of person anyways, not specifically black. There are lots of white people that fall into that group as well, and not all blacks are in there.

no overt, blatant racism. it was fucking embarrassing seeing the n-word on the front page of OT or spammed in almost every thread.

there were obviously a few huge offenders that were racist fucks, i think they should've been banned for it. shit isn't funny when you post the n-word 100x a day.

I'm hoping the n-word gets used so much it loses all its power eventually.
      ya, that totally worked on OT.

no overt, blatant racism. it was fucking embarrassing seeing the n-word on the front page of OT or spammed in almost every thread.

there were obviously a few huge offenders that were racist fucks, i think they should've been banned for it. shit isn't funny when you post the n-word 100x a day.
      Chill out nigga! it's just a word!

Chill out nigga! it's just a word!
      only a white person can say this.

Just wanted to toss this back out there and see if it's something other people want or if you (xerq) still considering it.

Not sure if this was mentioned. I like the use of NWS tags, just in case... but I personally hate bans I think however a better alternative to a BAN for not using the tag would be to take away image tag [img] using privileges for a period of time. Not sure if that can be pulled off or not.
      Well, we do have infractions with this forum software, so it counts as points towards a ban. I could create a usergroup where they lose [y] and [img] privileges for x days

Not everyone who uses that word regularly is racist.

Page 10 of 13 First ... 678910111213 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.