XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 11 of 13 First ... 78910111213 Last
      Originally posted by Member
      Not everyone who uses that word regularly is racist.
      true, still doesn't make it okay because it lets the racists get away with it and pretend it's normal.

Updated rule #2 (NWS) to include: No unlinked NWS in signatures.

Ban blatant trolls. Probably the most annoying thing on OT and why a lot of us just avoided the main forum completely. I don't see what point they serve. Obviously this could be abused, but whatever, it's a fucking forum and I don't see what they contribute.

HAR HAR TROLLING OTHER MEMBERS

Great.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Updated rule #5 to clarify advertising:

5) No advertising without contacting me for approval. No posting referral/affiliate links unless you specifically disclose and post both links.

So, what's the stance on

#lockoftheweek #fifthpostaboutmygamblingtoday #posting#believe#in#every#thread#i#enter?

kafka, although i like him, is way too damn politically correct. so take his suggestions as the extreme liberal mindset before implementing his requests.

i hope he doesn't turn into a bitch again :/

So, what's the stance on

#lockoftheweek #fifthpostaboutmygamblingtoday #posting#believe#in#every#thread#i#enter?

I'd say it'd be a lot funnier to make a subforum called "how to lose your money" and just move all his threads there

Is there a point to the infraction system?

I mean, you can just give one warning when the trolls are fucking pushing it and then ban them next time around.

So, what's the stance on

As long as he keeps it to one thread, I find it amusing, honestly. To see everybody get trolled and then to see him get trolled.

kafka, although i like him, is way too damn politically correct. so take his suggestions as the extreme liberal mindset before implementing his requests.

i hope he doesn't turn into a bitch again :/
      In fairness to him, you are a racist.

So, what's the stance on

Like most things, as long as it's in moderation I personally don't care. If it becomes excessive then we'll deal with it.

Spoilers should not be against the rules. No spoilers in thread titles is fine, but if someone wants to be surprised by the plot of a tv show or movie, they should have the common sense to not go reading about it on the internet.

Spoilers should not be against the rules. No spoilers in thread titles is fine, but if someone wants to be surprised by the plot of a tv show or movie, they should have the common sense to not go reading about it on the internet.
      I think it's part of fellowship. Somebody could be an ass and make a thread with a misleading title and in the post say something like... "JACK DIED THE TITANIC SANK"

I think it's part of fellowship. Somebody could be an ass and make a thread with a misleading title and in the post say something like... "JACK DIED THE TITANIC SANK"

Eventually, at some point we're going to have a spoiler tag

Eventually, at some point we're going to have a spoiler tag
      But we still need to have something in place for faggots who don't use it intentionally

autoplay ftw bros. shit made me famous.

Agree with the Racist Thread titles. But don't do a bullshit "No Racism" rule where saying words like nignog, n*gger, etc.. are bannable and shit.

And my reaction to that is, unless it's a new move that is still in theaters, or a t show that aired within the last 24 hours, who cares? If someone really cares about a show or movie, they should watch it right away.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Added to rule #1: Contact me for AE approval.

It's more for giving me a heads up you're going to be using an AE. Of course it will remain in confidence, and only myself and possibly the mods will be informed.
      Last edited by XERQ; 12-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Updated rule #4 to include no jailbait-related threads/posts

Updated rule #4 to include no jailbait-related threads/posts
      This is a very good thing. Thank you for this rule.

Added "rule" #6 (legal requirement)

6) All subpoenas from any law enforcement agencies will be complied with immediately and any content posted is done without an expectation of privacy. This forum can not be held liable for content you post, both in the public forum or in private message(s).

Page 11 of 13 First ... 78910111213 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.