one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 26 of 56 First ... 1622232425262728293036 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 93 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      she is just a regular AW on an internet forum.
      She's not.

I don't want to post personal things I know about her, but believe me on this... She's not.

it sucks for sure, but she probably feels backed into a corner and needs to vent about her feelings somewhere she feels safe.
      NOWHERE IS SAFE.

If you tag gwen and ask her to get some antibiotics. Say that the clap is resistant to the normal stuff now so we need the expensive stuff. She has me on ignore (here and IRL. I fucking stink and she never cleans me).
      @Gwen

although, I think sh has me on ignore, too. lol.

@Gwen

although, I think sh has me on ignore, too. lol.
      If she ever fucks you I will be sure to try and tighten up when you're inside.

If she ever fucks you I will be sure to try and tighten up when you're inside.

She won't fuck me because I wouldn't fuck her. I'm way to good for her.

But, I appreciate the offer. Next time I want to make a sloppy roastbeef poboy, i'll hit you up.

aaaaaaaaaand enter porsch to shit up the thread
      For real, huh?

I think he has a neckbeard where his balls should be.

So you think with your person knowledge of her that the best course of action was to make fun of her in full view of the public on Xerq?
      At this point?
      Yes. I feel it was at least worth a *try*. I'll admit that I'm probably the only one really taking this fully to heart.
      I'll also admit there's a chance she will disregard it completely and continue on. That's the main reason I didn't leave it as "just fun".
      I took this to a whole other level, I guess.

For that, I apologize.

I genuinely want to help this girl and I have no idea why or even how to go about it. I've tried personal means of conversation. Believe me. I've divulged my entire story to her in hopes that maybe she could relate or something would click.

I don't want her to end up feeling the same way I felt about myself, once. I don't wish that on anyone.

That was really catty. I didn't mean it to be that way @Tony Danza
      I didn't take it as such.

Remember I've been posting on OT, NN, Xerq and quite a few other forums for a long time (since 2005, iirc).
      There was a period where I did exactly what she did.

Fuck you guys.
      This shit wasn't supposed to go like this.

You made it go like this. Now make it fun again. I have nothing more to say on the amateur shrinks
      You remind me of that episode of Southpark where the boys are all excited about getting fried chicken and when they get it, Cartman eats all of the skin off all the chicken.

Page 26 of 56 First ... 1622232425262728293036 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.