Replies
Page 20 of 56 First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 93 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      truth bombs got dropped last page
      Yeah, sorry about that.

ib4 she never posts here, again.

real talk its not even Senses AWing that bothers me...its the way she does it. She dumbs herself down with it. I am all for self confident bad bitches regardless of their shape or size but though she pretends I get the feeling she is actually very insecure so it comes across desperate which kinda makes me sad.....Sense work on yourself. keep up your workout thing and be happy with yourself...when you are you wont need the reassurance and you genuinely wont give a fuck about haters rather than just pretending you don't

Ah yiss.
      She liked my pictures.

I'll admit I am beyond fascinated with this girl. I tried getting her to add me on Facebook so I could actually talk to her "real-talk" and hopefully talk out some of her pretty obvious problems, but she told me she was private with her Facebook. I guess that only applies when you don't have a dick. That's a bummer.

I kind of have a feeling she's not coming back here for a while, though.

@Sensuality84, remember that every single one of these girls that have posted on here have gone through their fair share of hatred. Some even worse than you. Most (if not all) of us have learned from it, have grown past it. Maybe one day it will finally click and you'll do the same and you'll see another girl come along behaving just as you did and you will try your best to get her to realize what she is doing, and she will disregard your words of advice (remember that every single one of these girls have also given you a LOT of advice, as well?) and you will become so aggravated that she will become a joke to you. There's a reason why we are all able to get along, joke around like this, and make a joke out of your behavior, and that's because a lot of us have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Maybe instead of reaching out for the attention of people who only care for you based on your appearance or your sexual appeal (because, let's face it, at this rate, that's not going to last long), you should reach out for those who have been in your shoes.

Most of these girls have had the exact same struggles as you, and you've continually cast them to the side because you feel they have nothing to offer. You can only accept the admiration of shallow men who you'll more than likely never meet or more than likely never actually want to meet you. I thought that telling you these things was a waste of time, but it's pretty damned obvious you aren't just "trolling" with your persona, you're living it. You've become a vapid sex doll and maybe it's about damned time you actually put some soul into yourself. If you're looking to find a relationship down the road that isn't going to be full of heartbreak, I truly hope that you reach deep down and realize that maybe some of the best advice you've ever gotten wasn't from someone who messaged you because you had giant boobs.
      yeh this basically

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

this thread "was" about world of warcraft, then she posts "oh look at my body, here is my video"
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1274137021

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I can't stand back and let her talk shit about our OP. These girls came together and really made one of the best threads in a long while. Respect.
      Your fucking screen name should fucking be ONGO b/c that's your real name.....ftw, tell me you've already thought of this......or at least tell me it's funny / clever?

WELL FUCK ME RUNNIN THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THREADS I SEEN ON THE INTERNET PROBABLY!!

And this xerq sure has some fine ass white women up on here! And funny too!
      I'm gonna make a big ass feast for all the OP here.. @Colleen @Lucy @Carodactyl @Tony Danza @MissKitty @jojobee @Gwen
      You fine ass ladies deserve a special night and shit. Damn.
      I'll help.

Does posting xerq threads on fb count as taking to IRL?

FB is online
      Xerq is online

dat not IRL
      Except FB has IRL friends/people, doesn't it?
      I've always considered FB to be IRL. Like, with family n shit.

Resto Druid 2384 in 3s on Tichondrius in cataclysm, when reckful and all the serious PVPers came back to their home of Tich, so competition was the best of the ****ing best son on dat dere BLOODLUST. My druid was named sensuality, then I made a disc priest, got her to 2k in 3s on horde side (in less time than it took me to get a resto druid to 2k, priests are much better in arenas Idgaf what people say). Renamed my priest to Sensuality and my druid to Lisahealsu. Then I got sick of healing and rolled blood elf rogue who is Ssensuality. Always was a better healer than dmg dealer though. Oh and just so you know...Oh, and was in Most Wanted during WoTLK and top 8 raiding guilds of our server. I also was the second most geared healer on my server in PvE gear, and voted the best healer in the guild hands down by my guildees. Oh, and let's not talk about how I ****ing raped healing meters on WoL and impressed the **** outta pugs for the hell of it. Got all mah WoTLK mounts from Icecrown with 5 percent buff in 25 and no buff in 10. One of the first few guilds to get said mount. Yeah, I ****ing raped the **** outta that game. Oh and one more thing....

TICHONDRIUS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Muahahahahaha

EDIT: And in BC when I joined I was just a nub mage.
      notice how she keeps pressing her sn onto everyone over and over too

instead of just I did this and played that and so on

I think @Carl Brutananadilewski should contribute his photos. He does some amazing mimic work.
      I thought about it, but I didn't want to tarnish the OP vibe.

Except FB has IRL friends/people, doesn't it?
      I've always considered FB to be IRL. Like, with family n shit.
      you can't take real life to xerq, but I've not heard of rules that you can't take xerq to real life

and yes, my fb has a big chunk of rl friends/family/racing people on it

Your fucking screen name should fucking be ONGO b/c that's your real name.....ftw, tell me you've already thought of this......or at least tell me it's funny / clever?
      Everyone knows me as Carl though.

I thought about it, but I didn't want to tarnish the OP vibe.
      put lipgloss on your balls and film a video of making them look pouty

put lipgloss on your balls and film a video of making them look pouty
      hahaha..what makes you think I have lipgloss though?

Page 20 of 56 First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.