Writing
Views
Replies
Page 19 of 56 First ... 915161718192021222329 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 93 images in this thread
      @Tony Danza with the truth bomb

Mfing .

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      No, it's the { } that throws everyone off

Sent from XERQ Mobile Beta

No its my old sloppy sandbags but for saying that

Or am I not wearing enough lip gloss?

I figured I'd wait until after all the craziness was slowed down to drop the real tea.

Girl needs some help hardcore.

PS: I would still fuck all of these white wimmenz

Wouldn't the guys like to see that. Next thread?

It's not cheating if it's for a good cause, right?

No, she expects the person she mentioned directly in the comment to read it.

I didn't think your boobs looks bad. You looked damn fine in that mirror girl.
      I'd do me.

It's not for you.

I've already tried the PM approach to Sens. It doesn't work unless all eyes are on her.

Also, I see you lurking down there, @yexy.

Get on it.

Also, I see you lurking down there, @yexy.

Get on it.
      Nah, think I'm going to sit this one out. I'm in no position to throw stones at someone else, even if I find them irritating.

That's kind of hot
      You're not helping.

It's come to my attention that some may have not gotten my original joke.

I'm not saying she looks 425 pounds. I'm saying she constantly lies about her "before" weights to make it seem as though she's getting some more progress when she isn't.

Just want to make that clear...

I tried in one of her other threads. She didn't reply to it. I've given up on helping her.
      Welcome to the club.

I think she is is forgetting I met her, she could stand to drop a few lbs, or 80lbs.

I dont normally judge people because of their appearance but jesus fuck, her constant need for attention and then getting pissed when people say shes not attractive is so lame.

I know you don't, you love me and I'm twice her size.

However, the fact that there is nothing to her (online anyway) but her pics and need for attention. That's why I ended up putting her on IL. She's all about her her her, she doesn't seem to interact with anything or anyone else unless it has to do with her. Has she ever started a thread that had to do with life in general or something that wasn't about her looks? And why would anyone with any type of well rounded life be jealous of someone who needs that much attention? Even as a really fat person, I'm sorry, even if I could trade my looks for hers (which are far better than mine) if it came with the other issues, NO FUCKING THANKS, I'll keep my huge shape and keep being a fun person who does fun things and can interact with others in person and online about a huge variety of things that aren't just me.

Has she ever started a thread that had to do with life in general or something that wasn't about her looks?
      She made a thread about pitbulls, once.

That didn't go so well.

Actually, now that I think about it... All of her threads about "other subjects" are usually sensationalist.
      Last edited by Tony Danza; 07-31-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Ah yiss.
      She liked my pictures.

I'll admit I am beyond fascinated with this girl. I tried getting her to add me on Facebook so I could actually talk to her "real-talk" and hopefully talk out some of her pretty obvious problems, but she told me she was private with her Facebook. I guess that only applies when you don't have a dick. That's a bummer.

I kind of have a feeling she's not coming back here for a while, though.

@Sensuality84, remember that every single one of these girls that have posted on here have gone through their fair share of hatred. Some even worse than you. Most (if not all) of us have learned from it, have grown past it. Maybe one day it will finally click and you'll do the same and you'll see another girl come along behaving just as you did and you will try your best to get her to realize what she is doing, and she will disregard your words of advice (remember that every single one of these girls have also given you a LOT of advice, as well?) and you will become so aggravated that she will become a joke to you. There's a reason why we are all able to get along, joke around like this, and make a joke out of your behavior, and that's because a lot of us have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Maybe instead of reaching out for the attention of people who only care for you based on your appearance or your sexual appeal (because, let's face it, at this rate, that's not going to last long), you should reach out for those who have been in your shoes.

Most of these girls have had the exact same struggles as you, and you've continually cast them to the side because you feel they have nothing to offer. You can only accept the admiration of shallow men who you'll more than likely never meet or more than likely never actually want to meet you. I thought that telling you these things was a waste of time, but it's pretty damned obvious you aren't just "trolling" with your persona, you're living it. You've become a vapid sex doll and maybe it's about damned time you actually put some soul into yourself. If you're looking to find a relationship down the road that isn't going to be full of heartbreak, I truly hope that you reach deep down and realize that maybe some of the best advice you've ever gotten wasn't from someone who messaged you because you had giant boobs.

also I dont love you for your personality...but rather your potato skins.

love is love, I'll take it any way I can get it
      She made a thread about pitbulls, once.

That didn't go so well.

Actually, now that I think about it... All of her threads about "other subjects" are usually sensationalist. So, probably another ploy for attention.
      she's filled herself so much with her that she hasn't left any room for anything else

truth bombs got dropped last page

Page 19 of 56 First ... 915161718192021222329 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.