Writing
Views
Replies
Page 18 of 56 First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 93 images in this thread
      so happy i went back and read the thread

Originally posted by Member
      misskitty made me lol the most honestly.

I expected her to not get it and just AW
      that 2nd vid had me

that 2nd vid had me
      Her pout work was second to none. Hats off for that one for sure.

They had to have coordinated this in advance. If not, some very special shit. Lemme tell ya!

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

ITT jcc shows he's still a NN dweeb.

WELL FUCK ME RUNNIN THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THREADS I SEEN ON THE INTERNET PROBABLY!!

And this xerq sure has some fine ass white women up on here! And funny too!
      I'm gonna make a big ass feast for all the OP here.. @Colleen @Lucy @Carodactyl @Tony Danza @MissKitty @jojobee @Gwen
      You fine ass ladies deserve a special night and shit. Damn.
      Left out again. It must be my floppy tits

Wow, she got so rustled that she took this shit to FB?

Wow, she got so rustled that she took this shit to FB?
      Ya'll allz in trouble now!

Hayyyy guys!!! Rate my lip gloss ?/10

Last edited by Lucy; 07-31-2014 at 07:22 AM.

It's kind of obvious what is going on..but Sens just kinda chooses to assume they are jealous..
      Ah yiss.
      She liked my pictures.

I'll admit I am beyond fascinated with this girl. I tried getting her to add me on Facebook so I could actually talk to her "real-talk" and hopefully talk out some of her pretty obvious problems, but she told me she was private with her Facebook. I guess that only applies when you don't have a dick. That's a bummer.

I kind of have a feeling she's not coming back here for a while, though.

@Sensuality84, remember that every single one of these girls that have posted on here have gone through their fair share of hatred. Some even worse than you. Most (if not all) of us have learned from it, have grown past it. Maybe one day it will finally click and you'll do the same and you'll see another girl come along behaving just as you did and you will try your best to get her to realize what she is doing, and she will disregard your words of advice (remember that every single one of these girls have also given you a LOT of advice, as well?) and you will become so aggravated that she will become a joke to you. There's a reason why we are all able to get along, joke around like this, and make a joke out of your behavior, and that's because a lot of us have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Maybe instead of reaching out for the attention of people who only care for you based on your appearance or your sexual appeal (because, let's face it, at this rate, that's not going to last long), you should reach out for those who have been in your shoes.

Most of these girls have had the exact same struggles as you, and you've continually cast them to the side because you feel they have nothing to offer. You can only accept the admiration of shallow men who you'll more than likely never meet or more than likely never actually want to meet you. I thought that telling you these things was a waste of time, but it's pretty damned obvious you aren't just "trolling" with your persona, you're living it. You've become a vapid sex doll and maybe it's about damned time you actually put some soul into yourself. If you're looking to find a relationship down the road that isn't going to be full of heartbreak, I truly hope that you reach deep down and realize that maybe some of the best advice you've ever gotten wasn't from someone who messaged you because you had giant boobs.

Page 18 of 56 First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.