By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 17 of 56 First ... 713141516171819202127 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 93 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      If women feel threatened by men, they try their best to take them down. This is a fallacy seeing as how they are women and completely unable to do such a thing. They love to troll themselves.

There's an article on it somewhere, it's genius.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Who is the Man's Man? He's the real class act. He always shaves and wears clothes that fit. He's worldly, educated, and a gentleman. He thinks that buttoned shirts are not just for special occasions and that newspapers have more than one section. While he is polite, he is not a pushover. He will swear when he needs to, but will try to control his temper. He can handle his liquor and keeps himself in shape. Most importantly, he will admit his faults and errors, because that is what real men do. He don't have to be gay or straight, black or white, Republic or Democrat, Athiest or Evangelical; he just does what ever he thinks makes himself a good person that he can be proud of. For these reasons, women want him and men want to be him.
      http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Man%27s+Man

If women feel threatened by men, they try their best to take them down. This is a fallacy seeing as how they are women and completely unable to do such a thing. They love to troll themselves.
      Indeed. Women are masters at low blows.. IE: small dick insults regardless of penis size.

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I can't stand back and let her talk shit about our OP. These girls came together and really made one of the best threads in a long while. Respect.
      and who is she??

Indeed. Women are masters at low blows.. IE: small dick insults regardless of penis size.

and who is she??
      wat?

man's man = masculine faggot?

They had to be PC about the link I posted

HOLY FUCK BEST THREAD EVER. fucking hilarious.
      Last edited by whatsayu; 07-30-2014 at 11:05 PM.

nudes of TD plz

Best thread on Xerq, ever.

lol you tint your headlights
      id un tint her headlights any day lulz

I bent my wookie!

WELL FUCK ME RUNNIN THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THREADS I SEEN ON THE INTERNET PROBABLY!!

And this xerq sure has some fine ass white women up on here! And funny too!
      I'm gonna make a big ass feast for all the OP here.. @Colleen @Lucy @Carodactyl @Tony Danza @MissKitty @jojobee @Gwen
      You fine ass ladies deserve a special night and shit. Damn.
      Last edited by Harry Banus; 07-31-2014 at 02:09 AM.

This thread is absolutely amazing, and if there were rep I'd poz all the OP involved as often as I could for their dedication.

This thread was a worthwhile investment of my time. Thank you for the lols ladies

Page 17 of 56 First ... 713141516171819202127 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.