and Join XERQ today

XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last
      Okay I feel like a retard but when I load the app up on my note 2 I just see the picture of the dog and it says 'deal with it'. I can't get off that screen. Why am I so bad at phone.

EDIT: Android, Note 2

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Would it be possible to get it to where you can refresh a page (thread or list of) by dragging down from the top of the page?

Sent from XERQ Mobile Omega

Originally posted by Member
      Yes, it's a XERQ personalized FREE version of Tapatalk.

When you click on links it even passes through the tapatalk.com servers.
      Oh ok. I'll just use regular tapatalk from now on then

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

App is free homey, already dumped a decent amount of cash to make it happen
      as if you wont make it all back tenfold, not to mention that was all probbly like 1 % of your earnings from the site so far

Yes, it's a XERQ personalized FREE version of Tapatalk.

When you click on links it even passes through the tapatalk.com servers.
      Already have tapatalk so don't really care about the FREE aspect

But what about it is personalized? Why should I use it? Does it offer the thread filtering and so on? smilies? gifs? What does it do that tapatalk by itself doesn't do

I also didn't realize the tapatalk source was readily available

App is free homey, already dumped a decent amount of cash to make it happen
      seriously, if you guys think he makes a single penny from this forum....

Already have tapatalk so don't really care about the FREE aspect

But what about it is personalized? Why should I use it? Does it offer the thread filtering and so on? smilies? gifs? What does it do that tapatalk by itself doesn't do
      It's really just a XERQ-only tapatalk, difference being that it's free (for users; XERQ paid for it). Since you have tapatalk perhaps there is no appeal to you unless you only use XERQ. I may be wrong here.

As for smilies; this is a tapatalk issue. They only currently support the defaults (or so I've read)

Eventually we will build our own app from scratch and the idea is for its features to mirror that of the site itself.

I personally only use the web(chrome) on my phone anyway; I always have, likely always will.

wait, I think I misunderstood.

shots fired!

Is there away to bypass the splash screen?

Updated the images

@XERQ can you see mentions or notifications on the app yet?
      When we upgrade to the new board software it should all be integrated. I'm submitting a new version of the apps to the ios/android stores tonight anyway, that should fix the push issues on android

When we upgrade to the new board software it should all be integrated. I'm submitting a new version of the apps to the ios/android stores tonight anyway, that should fix the push issues on android
      Stop being such a nigger

Stop being such a nigger
      -J

Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.