By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 8 of 191 First ... 4567891011121858108 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      Why not? Its an AMAZING learning experience. Those kids will be better educated and more travelled than 99% of the USA. I hope he considers doing it again in the future.
      Its closed minded fear of the unknown that is the bane of society.

My children have been in almost every country, logged hundreds of thousands of miles of time in airplanes, boats and in RV's..
      Shit happens, and you do your best to prepare for it. Sheltering your kid is the WORST thing you can do for them and its the primary reason those sheltered kids grow up to be school administrators suspending kids for shaving their heads or wearing purple backpacks.

/ohImad

BECAUSE THERES NO HOSPITALS ONLY HORRIBLE FATHERS TAKE KIDS PLACES WHERE THERE ARE NO HOSPITALS

Xerqers

All these comparisons to RVs and things on land are

i can confirm, via a friend in SD-based coast guard.

it appears a disease was spread on the boat, and the girl may have contracted, perhaps from the father, a case of the Incurable Smugness.
      I lol'd. At the same time though I hope everything is going to be okay for him and his family. Fuck that sucks

Fucking sheltered chrildren ITT

by that I just mean he wouldn't send a distress signal to have the Coast Guard come help

All these comparisons to RVs and things on land are
      It was FrozenOrange, to be fair. He means well lol

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Damn. Faceman hope everything is okay

BECAUSE THERES NO HOSPITALS ONLY HORRIBLE FATHERS TAKE KIDS PLACES WHERE THERE ARE NO HOSPITALS

so then stay in your little sheltered community, with your sheltered lives and don't do anything remotely "unsafe" because heaven forbid you can't drive to a fucking hospital.

I hope your kids make it through their adult lives, because surviving the world is a scary place outside of the big city.

I'd rather have my kid travel through the congo with me, or into the outback and learn the world around them, than sit at home pouring hand sanitizer on them worrying when the sniffles are going to kill us all

so many fucking parentingthugs.txt here.

Fuck it. RV breaks down just send a couple choppers and an airplane that needs refueled half way to rescue you.
      Google what happens when a steer tire goes on an RV. I'll tell you right now that a large percentage of them flip onto their sides because they are top heavy.

Damn, I really hope everything ends up ok for him and his family. I'll be checking for updates.

some reason this made me lol'd

so then stay in your little sheltered community, with your sheltered lives and don't do anything remotely "unsafe" because heaven forbid you can't drive to a fucking hospital.

I hope your kids make it through their adult lives, because surviving the world is a scary place outside of the big city.

I'd rather have my kid travel through the congo with me, or into the outback and learn the world around them, than sit at home pouring hand sanitizer on them worrying when the sniffles are going to kill us a
      ll
      fucking

id i had a kid id make that fucker explore all kinds of shit with me

I'd rather have my kid travel through the congo with me, or into the outback and learn the world around them, than sit at home pouring hand sanitizer on them worrying when the sniffles are going to kill us all

Sarcasm isnt your thing, is it?

Sarcasm isnt your thing, is it?
      in a thread where there is serious discussion going on, no sorry.

This isn't meant to be criticism so don't take it as such.

You are not educating and bringing life experience to an infant while traveling. Kids? Sure. Not one year olds who shit their pants. That argument is silly.

Hope the kid gets help soon.

This isn't meant to be criticism so don't take it as such.

You are not educating and bringing life experience to an infant while traveling. Kids? Sure. Not one year olds who shit their pants. That argument is silly.

Hope the kid gets help soon.
      it is true, most people wait until the kids are a little older to go cruising with them. His other daughter is the perfect age to really get something out of the trip. But keep in mind they are planning on cruising the world for years to come, the kid will grow up in a very neat environment immersed in many different cultures as they travel around.

Page 8 of 191 First ... 4567891011121858108 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.