By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 60 of 191 First ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... Last
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4756
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Holy shit

Originally posted by Member
      lmao read the comments...
      Its exactly like this thread. Only with less cursing.

lmao read the comments...
      The worst part of this overly connected culture: everyone feels the need to voice their opinion on things that are none of their concern and usually with things that they're completely unfamiliar

I will say a special prayer for him and his family today. On a side note my father used to do search and rescue for the Coast Guard as a C-130 pilot.

Disable Autoplay (option at the bottom)

god knows faceman never concerned everyone with how superior his lifestyle is.
      Jesus Christ the same ol' argument as on OT. Who gives a shit, even if he is the worst piece of shit on earth, why do we need to be the same back?
      Last edited by ChosenGSR; 04-05-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Facebook post by the sister 30 minutes ago from this post:
      They have made contact with the USS Vandergrift! They are doing to necessary stuff and then are going to have Charlotte call me with two hours!

Keep it going

They're already reached the boat and everyone is okay.
      Thank God. I was very worried about them. I will still say a pray for him and his family. I said a small one earlier but before bed me and the family will give a special one for the continued good health and safety of his family.

Thank God. I was very worried about them. I will still say a pray for him and his family. I said a small one earlier but before bed me and the family will give a special one for the continued good health and safety of his family.
      You my friend is what the Russians call pidaras.

god knows faceman never concerned everyone with how superior his lifestyle is.
      and it's still nobody's business but his and his wife's as to what they choose to do with their children.

Had to Google this. My day has been fulfilled.
      I had to google it as well and was disappointed at the unoriginalness of the insult.

You my friend is what the Russians call pidaras.
      I care about all people. If that makes me gay then so be it.

the fact is they publicized what they did, so everyone else has the rights to comment on it (same as they do to others).

and moreover, regardless of who says what, no words will change the outcome of what happens to the kid and her family
      People make mistakes like we all do and that is a way of learning.

Page 60 of 191 First ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.