one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 5 of 191 First 1234567891555105 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Fuck

Originally posted by Member
      a whole minute of ads and then it goes into live traffic cam
      I should have mentioned that.. Someone said there should be a conference in about ~15 minutes? Not sure.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...253887651.html

says the Guard TWEETS the rescue LIVE
      i dont want to live on this planet anymore

just fucking rescue them and report it later

I wonder if he will go back out anymore after all this is over? I hope he and family all come out ok

Me. That's what the anchor said after the last updated.

I'd do a better job at links and articles but like I said I'm getting ready for @Rogue One's wedding.
      you bringing the coors light and whiskey?

I wonder if he will go back out anymore after all this is over? I hope he and family all come out ok
      hes too stubborn not too

Damn. I really enjoyed his threads about his life. I hope everything is okay and he doesn't suffer some terrible loss.

he may not bother with the ocean crossing. But if they recover the boat, I don't see them giving that up. It is their home

holy fucking shit

Hoping for the best. That being said, the guy's selfish lifestyle has put his family in danger and he deserves to be mocked for it.

he may not bother with the ocean crossing. But if they recover the boat, I don't see them giving that up. It is their home

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...253887651.html

In case anyone needed further confirmation that it's faceman.

A family who left San Diego with two small children on a sailing trip two years ago is in need of dire help after their daughter fell ill off the coast of Mexico.

As of Friday morning, the California Air National Guard unit based out of Moffett Field reported that they had reached the family who were in "good spirits." The 129th Rescue Wing said in an email that its crews will be sending a "Combat Shadow" aircraft Friday morning to complete a "complex, overwater rescue mission" of the child, and bring her to the closest hospital.

The rescue is taking place 900 nautical miles off the coast of Mexico, after the family reported that their 1-year-old girl needed medical help. What her illness is has not been reported.

The family’s sailboat - "The Rebel Heart " was last drifting far off the coast of Mexico near Cabo San Lucas in the Pacific Ocean, according to 129th Rescue Wing 2nd Lt. Roderick Bersamina.

The guard received a call from the U.S. Coast Guard late Thursday morning reporting that the girl was seriously ill and in need of medical attention that could not be provided by family members aboard the 36-foot sailboat "Rebel Heart."

The family keeps a travel blog showing that they are "working our way around the world." The main writers of the blog are "Eric" and "Charlotte." A YouTube video on the family blog shows the author as "Eric Kaufman." His blog states that he is in his mid 30s and a USCG licensed caption, in addition to his day job for a financial services company. He is also a scuba diver. Charlotte said she is a former high school teacher, founder of an Etsy blog called Red Charlotte, and a writer for San Diego magazine. The couple have another daughter who is 3.

The plan is to drop four medically trained parachuters and Zodiac inflatable boats out of a long-range Lockheed MC-130P aircraft into the ocean near the sailboat. The medics will board the sailboat and provide immediate aid, and on Friday a helicopter will be sent out to the craft -- refueling in midair along the way -- to bring the girl to a medical facility on shore.

The 129th Rescue Wing will be live tweeting the rescue at @129RQW.

Page 5 of 191 First 1234567891555105 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.