By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 54 of 191 First ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... Last
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4756
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      no.... gets your facts straight. a local repairman was trying to rip off my mother for her house at triple the price. since i'm friends with somebody who IS an ot'er, he came out and did it for a far better price so she wasn't ripped off. she could have gone with somebody else, not an OT'er, but since i was friends with him i had him do it. and it wasn't little to no money, it was over 4 grand

and no, i didn't finance a car. i own my car

maybe you should stfu? i didn't put jack shit on a public blog about my life. private forum != public blogs
      You weren't friends with Andy, I know him IRL and you made a post about it and he helped you out. Then OT found out that you were trying to finance a car but had no money and made posts/threads about having no money.

so maybe you should stfu

Forums are public too.

Link?

That shit is very scary, for reals.....
      here's one for measles.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...,7898837.story

gonna look for the smallpox one

I met andy way back in fucking 2001-2002, i don't give a shit if you know him IRL. i met him a couple times plus he was friends with my buddy who had an impala. i could have gotten somebody else to help her all the same, it was a matter of "picking one person" so i went with andy.

and no i didn't finance a car you twat. if i financed a car i'd have car payments, which i don't

now you just look like a moron opening your mouth with shit you don't actually know about
      So you're going to tell me right now you never made a post about being low on funds and buying a car that OT gave you shit about, and that's why you post here and not on OT anymore?

new update from her sister
      Sariah Kay English posted to‎ Charlotte Kaufman
      20 minutes ago
      We have an update! I just talked to the Commander and Lyra is doing well. She is responding to the medicine and the rash is going away! Hurray! Rebel Heart should be meeting up with the USS Vandergrift at 4 pm today. Once they meet with the naval vessel the Navy Captain will decide if they will do a boat to boat transfer for if they will do a helicopter lift. If they do the boat to boat transfer it will happen tomorrow morning. If they do the helicopter transfer, they will be on board the Navy ship tonight. The PJ’s on board call in every four hours. The Air Guard still have planes waiting in Cabo in case anything changes with Lyra’s condition. As for the boat, anytime they use the motor they take on water. Eric has said that he will sink the boat. I asked if we could have someone go out and bring in the Rebel Heart. The commander said that he does not know how that works and it would be up to the Navy. He would pass the message to Eric and Charlotte that they have friends standing by ready to help in anyway possible, but again, the Navy has protocol that he does not know about. The Commander said he would call me tonight when the two boats have met.
      I am working on getting an air line ticket to be there in San Diego when Charlotte and family arrive. Thank you for all the help in getting this air line ticket. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
      I will continue to update as I hear more. Love to you all!

this still going on?

lock thread

he could have had his kids in public school system in socal where they contracted measles from the huge outbreak they're currently battling from non vaccinated kids

yeah, wiffa was cool. now she looks like an idiot throwing out random shit about my life with half ass information she doesn't know shit about

I do know, that's why you aren't saying anything to the contrary and OT called you out on being a scamming lying dick

this thread sucks on 100 different levels

wifffa, just shut the fuck up you look so stupid right now
      Again, did OT not call you out for being piss poor based on your posts and you went out and spent money on a car you didn't really have, and you whined about not being able to afford new wiring?

I mean, you didn't finance the car, ok, got it. The rest is still true.

Just start throwing out retarded analogies to counter act hers.
      how is the measles outbreak in socal not relevant then? I'd like to hear you argue that one.

Page 54 of 191 First ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.