Writing
Views
Replies
Page 51 of 191 First ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... Last
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4756
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      The people defending him have cluttered up this thread with as much bull shit as the people criticizing him.
      My whole point in this thread, is why talk shit about someone who isnt here to defend themselves? noone here knows faceman or his boating history. Instead of being fuckheads calling him a dick for what they were doing, think about the bigger picture. Dudes prob hurtin like fuck right now worried about his kid and embarrassed by whats happened. Yet everyone wants to just rag on the guy because hes said shit on an internet forum they dont like, or dislike him and take this low point in his life as an easy shot at him.

Face mans kid could be dying and so many of you pieces of shit are fighting about stupid shit in this thread. The fuck is wrong with people these days?

I really hope his daughter pulls though, she seemed like a bad ass little kid.
      I see autism crew has arrived. The kid is much better.

I wish I wasn't in the middle of a busy weekend doing family stuff. I would like to be able to drop some serious knowledge in this thread. Don't have time right now.

I just hope everyone who is talking shit about him has the good sense to delete their posts before he gets back.

You think he doesn't realize he made a mistake now? You think this is how he expected it to turn out?

Sent from XERQ Mobile Beta
      You think people didn't tell him he was being an idiot? You think he wasn't smug as hell and telling everyone he could handle anything?

I see autism crew has arrived. The kid is much better.

You think people didn't tell him he was being an idiot? You think he wasn't smug as hell and telling everyone he could handle anything?
      Ever planned a trip like he has? have the boating/sea knowledge he has? the years of prep hes done? im guessing, No, No, and No

My whole point in this thread, is why talk shit about someone who isnt here to defend themselves? noone here knows faceman or his boating history. Instead of being fuckheads calling him a dick for what they were doing, think about the bigger picture. Dudes prob hurtin like fuck right now worried about his kid and embarrassed by whats happened. Yet everyone wants to just rag on the guy because hes said shit on an internet forum they dont like, or dislike him and take this low point in his life as an easy shot at him.
      It's one thing to disagree with him, it's another to shit smear.

Hey white knight where were you at when this douche was making a parody thread about a guys house burning down??? Sad for the child involved but this dick had all of this coming his way.
      Oooooo! Someone was a dick on the internet and now they deserve bad things to happen to them. Stfu nerd

Sent from da VIP table at da club

Being even remotely nice on the internet = white knight.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

if any of you people who are bitching about the sailing part had read his fucking blog with his wife, they are traveling to all different countries around the world, they're not just hanging out in the fucking ocean for no reason.
      Faceman is genuinely one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He's a great father and would never put his girls in harms way. He was in the Navy, he is a captain, he knows what he's doing. this was years in the making (the trip around the world) and the experiences his girls are having are something we should all envy.
      His daughter getting a bad case of salmonella is an unforeseen accident, they are getting her medical attention, shut the fuck up if you have nothing positive to contribute.
      /thread
      Thread should have ended here.

Hey white knight where were you at when this douche was making a parody thread about a guys house burning down??? Sad for the child involved but this dick had all of this coming his way.
      yeah because posting shit on the internet means your family's life should be in real danger

Oooooo! Someone was a dick on the internet and now they deserve bad things to happen to them. Stfu nerd

yeah because posting shit on the internet means your family's life should be in real danger
      No his family is in danger because he made a terrible choice. The being a dick on the internet part should be cool with faceman. You would have to be delusional to believe it's ok to be a dick about someones house fire and not expect to have the same type comments and feelings come your way when your world collapses.

But it's expected n OT, Mother Teresa would get shit smeared there.
      Mother Teresa was a cunt, read a history book

Poor decision on this dudes part

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lol

What I've learned so far is that faceman is and isn't an idiot.

Deegan is a try hard faggot, Mexico is fuck all awful, and anyone who ever takes any form of child on a sailing voyage is a heinous monster even though it has been done literally THOUSANDS of times before.

I didn't realize I was posting on an autistic version of OT.

I'm lightening the mood because I know things will work out.

I'm lightening the mood because I know things will work out.

These people are fucking mental

"When Cora woke up this morning she asked for some of the treat I was making last night because she had smelled it baking as she fell asleep. I lied and told her we ate it up; all the while, the rest of the cake sat on the counter by the dish rack, just waiting for Eric and I to devour it this evening with a cup of coffee, in silence, once the girls were asleep. Sorry for lying to you, Cora."

http://www.therebelheart.com/charlot...h-31-2014.html

i wonder if faceman called all of the media 5min after calling for help

plus now every one is reading the blog, thats what is important

Now you nerds are bemoaning his decision to not feed his daughter cake?

Page 51 of 191 First ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.