one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 20 of 191 First ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

I agree on banning all the fucking idiots and trolls.

Originally posted by Member
      His kids are paying the price for his poor and selfish decisions. If saying that is trolling, then come and ban me.
      At what age would it be acceptable for his kids to be before he "drags them along"?

Do we have any idea what condition his baby is in other than "very ill". Flu/pneumonia/etc?
      the last update was that she was "stable" via the parachute medics that dropped in lastnight.

the last update was that she was "stable" via the parachute medics that dropped in lastnight.
      That is fantastic news

I really hope this ends well.

At what age would it be acceptable for his kids to be before he "drags them along"?
      An age where they can give some degree of informed consent, at least. We're not talking about moving someplace new because mom and dad have a new job, we're talking living on a boat for a trip around the world.

i believe they had some stay with the family to get them stable for air lift and should be there to pick them up around 7pm.
      7pm? really? didnt the heli leave at 8am this morning? 11 hr flight one way?

Last edited by Leslie Chow; 04-04-2014 at 09:53 AM.

dude just stop

id rather be on a boat as a kid than later like 15-16- or even 18 id fucking hate that shit at that point

An age where they can give some degree of informed consent, at least. We're not talking about moving someplace new because mom and dad have a new job, we're talking living on a boat for a trip around the world.
      consent? are you fucking dumb? Say you had kids ( lets say 14 and 10 ) and you wanted to go on a road trip. the 10 years old says" NO! I'm NOT going" does that mean your not going to go?

Wo

Hasn't really been any trolling in here. People disagreeing with his decision isn't trolling. Too many people getting butthurt because someone on the Internet is wrong.
      XERQ is now like America, where if someone disagrees with you opinion, you have to get them banned / sue them.

So, now we are letting our kids decide where they live and grow up?

I agree on banning all the fucking idiots and trolls.
      Unfucking real how some people in here are being douches. True colors come out in times like these.

consent? are you fucking dumb? Say you had kids ( lets say 14 and 10 ) and you wanted to go on a road trip. the 10 years old says" NO! I'm NOT going" does that mean your not going to go?
      Boat trip around the world with limited supplies and zero access to medical help != a three hour drive to Sea World. You are not this stupid.

So, now we are letting our kids decide where they live and grow up?
      His wording is poor, but I think all he is trying to get across is that keeping your young babies on a boat away from quality medical care is a poor parental decision, and if thats what he is saying, he is completely right. Faceman has been given shit about it for quite a while.

All that is a moot point right now, his baby is sick and we all need to worry about HER, not his decisions.

Page 20 of 191 First ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.