By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 181 of 191 First ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... Last
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4756
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      wow, you are so knowledgeable. you and your family of puddle-pirates cruzing around the harbor
      We raced from the NY Yacht Club to Branson's Island (and had a huge fucking party), Yea, harbor racing.

I'm Ira Glass and this is this American failure

Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
      No, not really. Just showing you that just about EVERYTHING you have said is bullshit.

And now I realize what a dumb fuck you are so I am done.

Coming from a guy who has been coddled his entire life...

What the fuck are you retarded? You change the topic from one second to the next. I proved you wrong on one topic (that some of us DO have experience sailing) and now you change it to I was coddled?

Pretty good trolling man, you are still a retard though.

Oh and YES I was coddled my whole life.

We raced from the NY Yacht Club to Branson's Island (and had a huge fucking party), Yea, harbor racing.
      No disrespect to you but it doesn't make you any more experienced than @faceman. Just to be clear I am not disagreeing with your opinion, merely reinforcing the fact that no one here is qualified to truly dissect his every move. Were you to complete one of these ocean crossing adventures yourself, it would be a different story.

No disrespect to you but it doesn't make you any more experienced than @faceman. Just to be clear I am not disagreeing with your opinion, merely reinforcing the fact that no one here is qualified to truly dissect his every move. Were you to complete one of these ocean crossing adventures yourself, it would be a different story.
      Oh I agree with you and I have stated that it is my opinion. You may also want to think about the face that he was the only experienced sailor aboard the boat.

If he had gotten hurt or fallen over board things would have been.....bad.

As it was normal ocean conditions were enough to necessitate a call to the Coast Guard and an extraction and that is pretty fucked, he may act like he knows his shit but the facts don't point to that.

NY harbor to Branson's islands

and he actually tried to brag about it
      Lamest troll ever.

Let's keep this simple: how would you have conducted the trip differently?
      Dude, I wouldn't have taken two little ones on that trip in that boat plain and simple.

Are you mad because you couldn't even afford a yacht club membership?

No, that isn't quite good enough. You directly stated that he does not know his shit. So are you equally ignorant, or are you able to articulate what exactly he did wrong and what you would do differently?
      Doesn't even know who Branson is or where his island is.

What would you do differently when preparing for an ocean crossing?
      http://www.theempressofdress.com/201...necker-island/

NY to the Virgin Islands is "island hopping" to you!

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great. What does that have to do with anything, you ignorant neckbeard?
      sure, that yuppie spends his time put-putting around his little harbor and he thinks he knows what he is talking about
      You sir are a fucking moron.

Page 181 of 191 First ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.