one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 14 of 191 First ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      You're fucking retarded. You involve children in danger every time you put them in a car. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

In a world where fear stops you from doing anything you are living life as a pussy or what I would call "not living life at all".
      bet he wraps his child in bubble wrap

I feel pretty shitty about making this thread right now https://www.xerq.net/showthread.php?...ead&highlight=

I feel pretty shitty about making this thread right now https://www.xerq.net/showthread.php?...ead&highlight=
      fuck

Coast Guard buddy isn't working this rescue. He's training people today. Said he'll keep his ears open and report any news.

Can someone update what the news has been saying?
      I've been posting news updates but they are getting lost in the clutter:

BREAKING NEWS (Good News, too)

7:45 am PDT April 4

KTVU Oakland, CA News Report

Four responders were able to board yesterday. The little girl is reported stable. At 0800 today a C130 is leaving Moffett Field (south of San Francisco) with the purpose of being able to refuel helicopters at the site of the boat and lift off the family.

That's the hard news.

Whether Eric will choose to leave the boat is pure speculation on my part.

You're fucking retarded. You involve children in danger every time you put them in a car. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

In a world where fear stops you from doing anything you are living life as a pussy or what I would call "not living life at all".
      come say that to my face real talk fam you wont be leaving lookin like when u walked in.

That's a rough deal. I hope his boat isn't abandoned.

That's a rough deal. I hope his boat isn't abandoned.
      I can't imagine having to abandon it. It is his family's home, and pretty much everything they own.

so it sounds like the little girl will be fine, correct? if she is reported in being in stable condition?
      seems to be so.

I can't imagine having to abandon it. It is his family's home, and pretty much everything they own.
      would he be able to captain it by himself?

yes, lets worry about the boat
      You realize that's his family's home? A boat that size isn't cheap either. It already said his little girl is stable. Past that, the boat is the other big concern.

God damn

would he be able to captain it by himself?
      My buddy has a 41 foot sailboat. Neither of us have a ton of experience and it's doable. A single really capable person might be able to do it, but it would be rough.

Page 14 of 191 First ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.