Page 12 of 191 First ... 289101112131415162262112 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      I think NN or OT had a pedo in jail
      Sounds about right

How old is the kid?
      the one in trouble is about 1 year old. The other kid is somewhere around 5.

And humans lived in caves, too. Is that what you do with your family?
      we still live in caves, not the cave cave in the side of mountain. Houses, Apartments and other domiciles are still caves. Just modernized

If he'd made it across safely, all the naysayers would be riding his nuts hardcore. The fact the child got sick by chance and he's now a bad parent.

I applaud the fact he's sailing, following dreams and showing his kids the world and people need to realize when you tread new ground, that the world is unpredictable and you take the good with the bad.. The good is far more frequent than the bad, so roll with it. I do hope this doesn't sour him from trying it again, maybe under different circumstances, but I hope this isn't the end for him.
      Yeah he's doing it to show his INFANT daughter the world. I'm sure she'll look back on this trip 10 years from now when shes 11 and think fondly about it.

Face it. Dude was being selfish and got fucking burned. He's lucky his kid didnt die or he'd have a lot of trouble going forward through life.

Do you hunt every night and roast animals over campfires?
      when I go camping I do, but everyday I do roast an animal over a fire

Yeah he's doing it to show his INFANT daughter the world. I'm sure she'll look back on this trip 10 years from now when shes TEN and think fondly about it.

Face it. Dude was being selfish and got fucking burned. He's lucky his kid didnt die or he'd have a lot of trouble going forward through life.
      this is a trip that would have lasted many years. Its not a weekend holiday that the infant wont remember. She will be growing up sailing the world.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Dear Lewis,

I won't be able to accompany you on the journey due to the chance of contracting the sniffles. It just isn't worth it.

Sincerely,

Clark

Damn...he got pissed when I suggested it was a bad idea to take young children out on the open sea.

I remember the thread on NN but it was a long time ago, and possibly about an OTer
      wasn't Tomas?

Dear Lewis,

I won't be able to accompany you on the journey due to the chance of contracting the sniffles. It just isn't worth it.

Sincerely,

Clark

This whole thread

To The Queen of Spain,
      I fear I may not be able to make my planned voyage to India. I've heard horror stories of flu.
      TTYL,
      Chris Columbus

when he comes back you can say "i told you so"
      Yea, I sure could.

haha cool. It really takes seeing how the other world operates to put your life into perspective, I didnt really travel till I joined the navy and was stationed in japan...until then I assumed everyone had central air, clean running water, electricity, etc.

I intend to open my kids eyes earlier than I had mine opened...also my wife and I are big into scuba and so far, my little girl loves, LOVES swimming, could hold her breath for like 10 seconds underwater before she was 3, etc so we're that she'll take to scuba so we can plan trips that have great dive sites. I watch vids of kids (9-13) bossing the scuba gear and it gets me in the feels that tingle when you see your kids doing things and experiencing things on their own
      I see a lot of that in my boys. A buddy of mine is a commercial diver and introduced my 12 yr old to scuba in our pool when he was only 10. Every chance he gets, they toss the air on and rummage around in the pool. My son isn't ready (he says) to do anything more than the pool, but i'm sure that time will come and I will be fully behind it.

My youngest has expressed the desire to learn to fly airplanes. i'm on board with that..

Both kids are currently travelling the national circuit racing ATV's. We just came back from Georgia, and are heading down to Tennessee in a few hours.

Life happens only once, make the best of it

Damn. Praying everything works out.

Sent from XERQ Mobile Beta

Dear Lewis,

Sincerely,

Clark
      To The Queen of Spain,
      I fear I may not be able to make my planned voyage to India. I've heard horror stories of flu.
      TTYL,
      Chris Columbus
      List of infant children brought on each expedition?

Page 12 of 191 First ... 289101112131415162262112 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.