By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 105 of 191 First ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... Last
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4756
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Originally posted by Member
      Damn, why would you go around talking shit like that right before you're about to attempt something you've never done.
      over-confidence is a bitch when it backfires

is this him - making fun of a family sailign with kids , out of america?

Ouch

is this him - making fun of a family sailign with kids , out of america?

I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in hilarity.

I guess. Dude is being humbled HARD right now. I feel bad for him and his family but I'm starting to not feel as bad as I have been. I can only imagine the stress of their marriage from all of this.
      shes quoted as saying "this is the stupidest thing we've ever done"

Yeah. No good, it's going to be a rough couple weeks for them. Probably longer.
      well apparently his daughter was sick BEFORE the trip.

Eric is a pretty experienced sailor. He wouldn't push the big red button unless lives or the boat was as take.

Probably the baby.

Just read that on the first page of the thread on the other forum. I think someone here wrote the exact same thing at the beginning of this thread...
      yeah thats me, I'm all over the place

It's just sad now, I'm still laughing on the inside a little, but yeah. He was in the Coast Guard, not the Every Major Ocean In The World Guard.

Does your boat actually have a big red button that says 'coast guard' on it? Cuz that would be totally cool.

well apparently his daughter was sick BEFORE the trip.

fuck

fucking faceman

Does your boat actually have a big red button that says 'coast guard' on it? Cuz that would be totally cool.
      lol no, they have an EPIRB (Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon):

that is the emergency button.

But Faceman had a Satellite phone which I figure is what he used to get all this going.

No
      Do you have one that plays horns and bells and drops baloons every time you slap it?

Do you have one that plays horns and bells and drops baloons every time you slap it?
      SLAPPA DA BAAAAAAAASSS

i can't be bothered to read this clusterfuck of a thread... has it been confirmed exactly what happened yet?

i can't be bothered to read this clusterfuck of a thread... has it been confirmed exactly what happened yet?
      yeah for the most part.

Kid got sick while they were crossing the ocean (was sick before they left, but doctors cleared her to go). They turned around to get back to mexico for help, burning all of their fuel on the way. Got close enough and called in a rescue. Somehow the boat got disabled, and was taking on water. The rescue couldn't get the boat working right, so they evacuated the whole family and sunk the boat. Media shit storm commences.

We're safe and headed back to San Diego. I'll talk to the press and answer questions after we catch our breath. Some interesting emails!
      from faceman's twitter

Page 105 of 191 First ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.