Dat Quick Registration

Email:


Username:





Don't worry; we hate spam with a passion.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 28
    1. #1
      Member

      Some fucking people...

      Got a call for a tire change and since I'm on roadside calls tonight, I shoot over to do the job.
      On my way over there, I call the customer to make sure they have a good spare tire and see what the problem is.
      The phone conversation went like this;
      "ma'am, do you have a good spare tire for the vehicle?"
      "no idea. It's too cold and I pay money every month for this shit so I'm gonna use it."
      "ok ma'am, well I'm headed your way so I'll see yo...."
      "yeah, whatever" and she hangs up the phone.

      I get there (within 10 minutes of us getting the dispatch phone call from the insurance company) And she is already bitching from the back seat about why it took us so long. I ignore it and ask them to pop the lift gate so I can gain access to the spare tire lift mechanism.

      Her husband (sitting by himself in the front of the minivan) starts huffing and puffing about doing my job for me while she is bitching from the backseat about having to move her children from the 3rd row to the row she is sitting in (by herself) while she is trying to Facebook.

      He moves all the groceries around and we find out that the mechanism is not where it is supposed to be as it appears to have been ripped out of the sheet metal.

      She starts in, bitching about the cold air getting into the vehicle while I grab a pair of vice grips so I can manually turn the mechanism to drop the spare.

      I get the tire changed and when I drop the jack down, we find out that the spare is flat and after trying to air it back up, I find a spare tire that won't hold air.

      After discussing their options, he decides they'll just camp innthe car tonight and worry about this in the morning.

      They called us directly shortly after I left and asked how much it would cost for us to bring them a can of fix a flat. We tell them 100 bucks plus the cost of the can of fix a flat. They agree and I head back that way to take care of them. After talking to the husband, I find out that he would gladly pay for us to fix the tire so he could get his wife to shut the fuck up.
      Lol

    2. #2
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      No way I'm reading all that shit.

      Tow threads can only be 3 sentences max

    3. #3
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      No way I'm reading all that shit.

      Tow threads can only be 3 sentences max
      Ok.
      :-/

    4. #4
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Wow what an ungrateful bitch. I realise that she pays to get shit done like that but abit of gratitude wouldn't go astray.

    5. #5
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      she's on her period

    6. #6
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post


      People suck bro, you must have tramendous patience because I would have told that bitch to gargle a bag of walrus cocks.
      She might've talked to you in between handfuls of Cheetos.

    7. #7
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      she's on her period
      She must need a sheep to stop all that bleeding then.

    8. #8
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      she's on her period

    9. #9
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Wow what an ungrateful bitch. I realise that she pays to get shit done like that but abit of gratitude wouldn't go astray.
      Gratitude would've had us do the fix a flat shit while we were there for 25 bucks, including the can of fix a flat.
      Lol

    10. #10
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Oh god, was she a land whale?

      Isn't there a law against that? If you're fat and ugly you have to have a great personality? I thought that was a thing lol
      Land whale doesn't begin to describe her.
      She sat in the back seat because she had to, not because she wanted to.

    11. #11
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Were the kids fat?

    12. #12
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Were the kids fat?
      Not yet.
      One was getting there though, the other was too young IMO.

    13. #13
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      ........So no tip for you ?

    14. #14
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      ........So no tip for you ?
      Do you normally get tips?

    15. #15
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      She took up pretty much the whole space.

    16. #16
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      ........So no tip for you ?
      I get paid just like anyone else in my company, and because it was a 3rd shift call out, I get 43%.

    17. #17
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Do you normally get tips?
      I average ~100 a week in tips.
      When people try to hand me the tips (not knowing I own the company), I always tell them it isn't nessecary. If they insist, I'll take the money, which they normally do.

      Only one douchebag took his offer back with a quickness when I told him not to worry about it.

    18. #18
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I average ~100 a week in tips.
      When people try to hand me the tips (not knowing I own the company), I always tell them it isn't nessecary. If they insist, I'll take the money, which they normally do.

      Only one douchebag took his offer back with a quickness when I told him not to worry about it.
      You're sincerely a nice dude.

    19. #19
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      You're sincerely a nice dude.
      My other guys have been instructed to thank people profusely when tipped.

    20. #20
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Any "Land Whale" Roadie BJ stories ??

    21. #21
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      My other guys have been instructed to thank people profusely when tipped.
      Nice to see people with manners. I'd tip you for sure.

    22. #22
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Any "Land Whale" Roadie BJ stories ??
      Not from a land whale but I once got a blowjob from a chick who got caught in her bfs antique truck out driving around with no insurance/plates.

      She asked "is there anyway I can get some money off the bill?" and before I could answer my cock was in her mouth. Hadn't even given her a price on the service yet.
      In the end, I knocked 5 bucks off the service.

    23. #23
      Member
      Member's Avatar

    24. #24
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post

    25. #25
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Not from a land whale but I once got a blowjob from a chick who got caught in her bfs antique truck out driving around with no insurance/plates.

      She asked "is there anyway I can get some money off the bill?" and before I could answer my cock was in her mouth. Hadn't even given her a price on the service yet.
      In the end, I knocked 5 bucks off the service.


    Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright 2014 XERQ, INC. All rights reserved.