By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 13 of 72 First ... 3910111213141516172363 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 61 images in this thread
      Originally posted by Member
      Just went through this entire thread. Holy shit.
      just finished the last 4 pages Funny and scary at the same time.

and soul, bro.

This thread this post epic thread!

Bill Cosby?

Black Jackie Chan

Epic fucking thread.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

Yup

Black Jackie Chan
      Blackie chan.

shut up @fleamailman

Cannot be real.
      Do not underestimate the ignorance of the black race.

bowrofl:

This can't.. Just.. No way..
      I don't get why y'all don't understand how retarded the black race really is. And how PROUD they are of this kinda stuff.

I try to tell you guys all the time, but no one believes me. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my location. But, I see stuff like this almost daily..sometimes things worse!

I saw this female water buffalo SHITTING in an isle in walmart. Granted, she was arrested. But, that, and this thread shows you how ignorant and just..what savages thy really are.

They are literal animals.
      Last edited by Carl Brutananadilewski; 08-02-2013 at 10:02 AM.

We don't have any of this where I live. I don't get any exposure to it.
      I would imagine that is why you are so surprised.

I'm not proud of it, and its half the reason that I am how I am(racist). We're not going to get into that though.

But yeah, this thread is a nice glimpse into the kinds of nigs that are in my area..and like I said, a lot are much worse. They are evil and looking to kill(mostly whites because they are white), on top of being just a complete ignorant retard.

yes, base your opinion of an entire race off of your limited experience.
      That's essentially what you're doing too

yes, base your opinion of an entire race off of your limited experience.
      99% of the black people I meet act the same way. How would you judge anything that isn't based on your personal experiences??

And what you mean, limited experience? You implying that I should meet blacks from every part of the world before making an opinion about the whole race?

It's safe to say that my opinions of the black race, are indeed, facts as well. Yes they are stereotypical...but that doesn't make them false.

I do remember them doing a fantastic job of fucking shit up when Katrina hit, but I had no idea they were having babies with their fathers, and wishing they were getting more three hole dicking down out in the open..
      These are some grade a dirty bitches.

I do remember them doing a fantastic job of fucking shit up when Katrina hit, but I had no idea they were having babies with their fathers, and wishing they were getting more three hole dicking down out in the open..
      It's some sort of psychological problem, for sure. And again, the ignorant behavior is encouraged by their peers. They are actually proud of these sick, mental sort of actions. It's almost like a contest to see who can be the most cold-hearted and ignorant person they can..and post about it online.

Like when you see girls taking selfies..and there are kids in dog cages in the background. I've seen that more than once, which is the most disgusting thing.

And it isn't a joke, which is really scary.
      Exactly. They also have no intentions of even attempting to better themselves. Even for the sake of a child. I mean, why would they when everything is given to them? It just makes me sick. For example, when im at the grocery store, budgeting the $80 I have on groceries to last me until I get paid in a week. the nig in front of m is buying steaks, skrimps..tons of cokes, chips, candy...just expensive..junk food. Then she pulls out a food stamp card and pays that $382 bill with it. Then, proceeds to go out to a brand new Escalade on 28s.

That dam Obama, and them nigs ruining this country I love

I love black people, I love them so much.

wtf is with all the incest tweets?

Page 13 of 72 First ... 3910111213141516172363 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.