XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Cops shoot homeowner for turning around too quickly - Guess the state

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

cops were a terrible shot and the neighbor should mind their own fucking business.

Fucking FL

Florida police are storm troopers?

how the hell did they miss with that many shots? ive shot a gun like 3x in my life and I could outshoot those cops any day.

Originally posted by Member
      how the hell did they miss with that many shots? ive shot a gun like 3x in my life and I could outshoot those cops any day.
      It was night time. Not to mention, shooting at a paper target at the range is totally different than an actual shooting.

Fucking FL

You didn't just do this.......................

Truth be told, most cops can't shoot worth a shit.

In my younger days, I used to do PPC and Pin shoots at my gun club, while I would usually place in the top 7 or 5, and as high as 3rd, most of the cops never could even get into the top 10 or top 15.

But the reality is, most of the cops job doesn't deal with a gun at all. That is usually just "when all else fails".
      Dude, you're fucking retarded.

15 shots and only two hits to the legs. FUCKING BOWROFL!!!!!!

Dude, you're fucking retarded.
      Sadly he is right.

Sadly he is right.
      Not here.

Not here.
      So you are saying that the majority of the time a cop is shooting people and not just sitting around or filling out paperwork?

So you are saying that the majority of the time a cop is shooting people and not just sitting around or filling out paperwork?
      No, I'm saying police here train with their weapon quite often. It is a large part of their job, and they're very proficient at shooting.

You didn't just do this.......................

that chick that almost shot me at the range could probably shoot better than those cops

No, I'm saying police here train with their weapon quite often. It is a large part of their job, and they're very proficient at shooting.
      They also do lots of PT and have to be recertified every year. That's why you never see any fat cops.

with this being the gunshine state, cops don't wanna take any chances with subjects being armed

fucking place sucks

They also do lots of PT and have to be recertified every year. That's why you never see any fat cops.
      We're in different locales. That happens to be the case here.

Linux Backups

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright 2014 XERQ, INC. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark of XERQ, INC.