Dat Quick Registration

Email:


Username:





Don't worry; we hate spam with a passion.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Page 9 of 10 First ... 5678910 Last
Results 201 to 225 of 244
    1. #201
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      I have Win 8 and I cannot figure how to uninstall some of the programs. Like Powerpoint, One Note, and Publisher, I will never use these. I went to the windows uninstall, but that just uninstalls everything. Anyone know how to get rid of just certain elements of Office?

    2. #202
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      I have a good discount coupon:

      www.ThePirateBay.se

    3. #203
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Still can't add this to cart, same problem I had ~12 hours ago. oh well, piratebay ftw

    4. #204
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      I have Win 8 and I cannot figure how to uninstall some of the programs. Like Powerpoint, One Note, and Publisher, I will never use these. I went to the windows uninstall, but that just uninstalls everything. Anyone know how to get rid of just certain elements of Office?
      i think you can pick and choose what to install with that iso someone posted in this thread. find that and use the key in your email.

    5. #205
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Can't add to cart

    6. #206
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Is this officially dead?

    7. #207
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Is this officially dead?
      it's either a bug in the cart app or dead

    8. #208
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Went through the process yesterday, but didn't even bother to purchase. 2003 was their last good production, hate the ribbon and shit like that.

    9. #209
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      it's either a bug in the cart app or dead
      trying right now

    10. #210
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      couldn't add to cart either

      Why did it take me two days to see this thread?

    11. #211
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      I thought maybe the code had been flagged so I clicked on "Don't have you activation code?" or whatever, guessed a random domain, and it worked until I tried to add it to my cart.

    12. #212
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Tried with IE and it seems to fail the same way too ...

    13. #213
      Member
      Member's Avatar

      Microsoft Office 2013 $9.99 - Get it before it gets killed

      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      people pay for this?
      I sell software at work. Goal is 1 million this yeah...yes people oay for software


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    14. #214
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      i think you can pick and choose what to install with that iso someone posted in this thread. find that and use the key in your email.
      That should work. DLing now. Thanks

    15. #215
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      where do you enter your license key on the trial one?

    16. #216
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      couldn't add to cart either

      Why did it take me two days to see this thread?
      same problem here

    17. #217
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      microsofthup? Don't know how I feel about giving credit card info even if it wasnt glitching me on the cart

    18. #218
      Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      microsofthup? Don't know how I feel about giving credit card info even if it wasnt glitching me on the cart
      http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...crosofthup.com

      Seems to be a MS domain.

    19. #219
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Works got my S/N for Office 2013

      Bought Windows 8 for $15 and Office 2013 for $9

      Fucking eh!

    20. #220
      Member
      Member's Avatar

      Re: Microsoft Office 2013 $9.9

      Does this still work?

      Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

    21. #221
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Does this still work?

      Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      Yea I just got my s/n now

    22. #222
      Member
      Forgot about this... need to hit it up when I get home from work.

    23. #223
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      Works got my S/N for Office 2013

      Bought Windows 8 for $15 and Office 2013 for $9

      Fucking eh!
      what'd you do different than before?

      friend is trying and I'm trying again and no luck.

    24. #224
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      woah

    25. #225
      Member
      Member's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Member View Post
      what'd you do different than before?

      friend is trying and I'm trying again and no luck.
      Registed with another email not Hotmail and it worked
      Last edited by stimpy; 01-21-2013 at 10:13 AM.


    Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright 2014 XERQ, INC. All rights reserved.