and Join XERQ today

XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 10 of 18 First ... 67891011121314 ... Last
      This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

yup only when a new reply hasnt processed yet

GET ON MY LEVEL FAGGOTS

Originally posted by Member
      First two I still stand by.
      Never asked why I didn't have gold.
      True if want it I'll get it.
      If you had actually donated you would know I what I referring too. But the fact none of you know shows you didn't want to support the forum until you get rewarded for doing so, and I'm the bad guy.
      nah
      i made it pretty explicitly clear in the features suggestion thread that i wouldn't be 100% on board until we got a refined theme
      what does xerq do? deliver a theme AND the gold system... pure coincidence

yup only when a new reply hasnt processed yet
      Yeah it's a bug we're working on fixing that affects the double posting. If it does that, just save the text and click cancel and it should only post one.

Otherwise if it posts two just leave 'em, don't even bother deleting

GET ON MY LEVEL FAGGOTS

Yeah it's a bug we're working on fixing that affects the double posting. If it does that, just save the text and click cancel and it should only post one.

Otherwise if it posts two just leave 'em, don't even bother deleting
      lol will do.

nah
      i made it pretty explicitly clear in the features suggestion thread that i wouldn't be 100% on board until we got a refined theme
      what does xerq do? deliver a theme AND the gold system... pure coincidence
      Are you using Darkness Blackout?

GIMME DA GOLD SCOTT

Are you using Darkness Blackout?
      v2

xerq didnt you just have a post a couple days ago when you were saying you didnt want any special user name colors or fonts for different users?

what changed?

v2
      I've spent probably 4-5 hours tweaking this damn theme, I think it's the best one we have by far

xerq didnt you just have a post a couple days ago when you were saying you didnt want any special user name colors or fonts for different users?

what changed?
      he's probably bored since you can pay a hooker for sex but cuddling costs extra

First two I still stand by.
      Never asked why I didn't have gold.
      True if want it I'll get it.
      If you had actually donated you would know I what I referring too. But the fact none of you know shows you didn't want to support the forum until you get rewarded for doing so, and I'm the bad guy.
      i donated the first couple of days. i don't really give a shit about the color of my name, its just some goofy shit to have fun with, much like the poz system

I've spent probably 4-5 hours tweaking this damn theme, I think it's the best one we have by far
      it definitely is.

good work, brah

the huge gold names in the thread information box holy shit

big dick swingers up in hurr

Disable Autoplay (option at the bottom)

Page 10 of 18 First ... 67891011121314 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.