one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 9 of 191 First ... 56789101112131959109 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 64 images in this thread
      hehe. i mean it's a cool experience. was it foolish in HINDSIGHT? yes.
      can you live your life in fear of things like this? i don't think so.

Originally posted by Member
      fucking

id i had a kid id make that fucker explore all kinds of shit with me
      There is nothing more amazing in life than watching your child discover something completely new about the world around them, as you both stand there in stunned silence amazed by what you just watched.

When my oldest was 9, I had work in Africa and we brought him with me.. We had to do a mini-safari to get to the shooting location and along the way the guides saw an elephant in "distress". Turns out she was giving birth.. We saw an elephant give birth.. together.. in stunned silence because not only did I get to share that with him, I got to see an elephant give birth in the wild.

some reason this made me lol'd
      look fgt i've brought my 2 week old to the congo and back we've smoked peyote with elder tribal chiefs, so get you and your simpleton ass suburban kids outta here.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

would be nice if the thread had a SRS tag

deserves a sticky no less...

look fgt i've brought my 2 week old to the congo and back we've smoked peyote with elder tribal chiefs, so get you and your simpleton ass suburban kids outta here.
      reread it you illiterate fucktard. I was laughing at the statement because so many butthurt people in here.

ibnowyoubutthurt

It'd be nice to show a little bit of empathy/respect for the situation instead of making sure everyone knows how much of an idiot you think Faceman is.
      you should see the OT thread

This isn't meant to be criticism so don't take it as such.

You are not educating and bringing life experience to an infant while traveling. Kids? Sure. Not one year olds who shit their pants. That argument is silly.

Hope the kid gets help soon.
      I agree with this, but at the same time don't think that faceman is a bad parent for living this lifestyle with kids.

Last edited by 47 Knucklehead; 04-04-2014 at 07:24 AM.

reread it you illiterate fucktard. I was laughing at the statement because so many butthurt people in here.

ibnowyoubutthurt
      what.
      i was generating a mock parentthug.

This isn't meant to be criticism so don't take it as such.

You are not educating and bringing life experience to an infant while traveling. Kids? Sure. Not one year olds who shit their pants. That argument is silly.

Hope the kid gets help soon.
      You sound like someone who's been sheltered as a kid. I bet your parents didn't take you to try Ayahuasca in Peru when you were an infant.

Yikes. That bad?
      its better than I expected honestly.

But a lot of snarky remarks about the guy himself, tax payers having to fund the rescue, awful parenting, etc...

and a lot of random funny comments that have nothing to do with it at all

I really hope the little one is okay, and them too of course. I've come to really adore his wife in the last year or two.

what.
      i was generating a mock parentthug.
      My bad carry on

ya we took our 18 month old to southeast asia...it was good cuz my wifes side of the family got to meet her but bad cuz she wont remember it...We agreed that next time we spend 5 digits on a vacation, we'll wait until she can actually REMEMBER it
      My son who is 12 now still talks about all the adventures he's been on. They've missed a bunch of school because of my work unfortunately, but the experience is invaluable and with him back in school now, he's actually ahead of all the kids his own age and grade. My 8 yr old is in the same situation, he WANTS to go exploring, he comes back from the bush with his brother all dirty and sweaty because they found some rock that looked like it was old and then found an old foundation and grist mill.. the stories they tell are amazing even if some of them are products of their fantasy

woah , ifl

pretty irresponsible to be subjecting children to this type of shit. hope for their sake they make a full recovery and their father grows up.

Page 9 of 191 First ... 56789101112131959109 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.