XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
      Originally posted by Member
      I see butt-hurt emo rejects from here are crying over this 'stupid' feature on another forum.
      We should make a subforum for that.

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

ethnic women subforum

in for ethnic women

Could these personal forums not populate into the main feed?

Could these personal forums not populate into the main feed?
      I don't think we want to fragment the site traffic like that

Being able to filter subforums from the main forum feed is very high on the list of features to implement

I see butt-hurt emo rejects from here are crying over this 'stupid' feature on another forum.
      Unsurprising. I like a lot of people on OT that I wish would start posting here, but for some reason, to a lot of them the existence of XERQ is somehow a personal affront on their honor, which I don't get.

Unsurprising. I like a lot of people on OT that I wish would start posting here, but for some reason, to a lot of them the existence of XERQ is somehow a personal affront on their honor, which I don't get.
      like i've said before, they're creatures of habit. very territorial. there is literally zero reason for people to post on OT other than that

like i've said before, they're creatures of habit. very territorial. there is literally zero reason for people to post on OT other than that
      You have to admit that there is some good content there. It seems that I can browse around Xerq for about 10-15 minutes and be done but I can browse over there for quite a bit longer

Functional Alcoholism forum.

Moderator: Nobody.

Functional Alcoholism forum.

Moderator: Nobody.
      but are you actually functioning if you're doing shit like buying skateboards

psychedelia subforum would be sick

psychedelia subforum would be sick
      http://www.xerq.net/forumdisplay.php...rworldly-minds

Is there anyway to eliminate the subforums from showing up in the main? For example, I dont care to see photography + light posts in the main forum if possible.

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.