and Join XERQ today

XERQ is disrupting the forum experience,
one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
      "The gauntlet" where forum members battle it out, rap battles, jason battles, etc

Originally posted by Member
      "The gauntlet" where forum members battle it out, rap battles, jason battles, etc
      would challenge @G!zMo to breaking competition

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

There were subforums before and then they got shut down, then some came back, now we have featured threads that are complete shit, now anybody can make a subforum. Just give everybody mod powers while you are at it

why the deadline? a lot of the best ideas take time to come up with.

why the deadline? a lot of the best ideas take time to come up with.
      This is just to get the first SubXERQs up and running, we'll have an application form set up after we work out the kinks.

I want to run a serious forum.
      Okay, Hitler.

so when are we going to be able to filter by subforum/tags? i don't want to look at shoes and tattoos

so when are we going to be able to filter by subforum/tags? i don't want to look at shoes and tattoos
      It's in the pipeline, @CaseLogic is working on it for the new XERQ Platform release.

Can we have a no holds barred racist forum?

Call it "trayvon deserved it" or "nogs'r'us" or "Carl's Corner"

Can we have a no holds barred racist forum?

Call it "trayvon deserved it" or "nogs'r'us" or "Carl's Corner"
      Yes, all the racism rules are for "official" subforums and don't apply to community SubXERQs.

I'm not 100% sure it should included in The Main until people have the ability to exclude specific subforums. Get a poll and see what people say

suggestion: somehow list the mods of the subforums as they are not denoted in the site leader list.

also, reporting posts is going to be a necessity and i would presume the current reporting function is global as opposed to being localized to the mods of the sub forum.

It's on the bottom of the respective subforum.

Reports will be emailed to the specific mods of that subforum

There were subforums before and then they got shut down, then some came back, now we have featured threads that are complete shit, now anybody can make a subforum. Just give everybody mod powers while you are at it
      chill my friend, let it play out and the kids to get bored of their new toys. You never know one of these ideas could become the next big thing, or make a place go to shit. Either way it's going to be interesting.

I heard about your battles the other day and started writing my own xerq rap

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.